Download the Presentation about ‘What is the CISMPO Course?’
The Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management Process Owner (CISMPO) course increases the knowledge, the skills, and the expertise of ISO/IEC 20000 service management process owners. It prepares you for your role and responsibilities. As the process owner of one or more of the ISO/IEC 20000 processes, you gain a wealth of hands-on experience and practical knowledge during the CISMPO course. This highly interactive course is filled with practical assignments. As well as with materials that can readily be applied.
The list below shows some of the topics of this course.
- How to perform a process maturity assessment? As well as a gap analysis based on ISO/IEC 20000 requirements?
- What is the best way to align an ISO/IEC 20000 process with business and service management objectives?
- How do I design and implement an ISO/IEC 20000 process that is compliant? And how do I continuously improve it?
- What is the best way to integrate my process?
- How do I interpret the process requirements of the standard?
- What is the best way to show return on investment on process improvements?
- Will there be sample process documents for me the take with me? As well as templates that I can use? Yes!
- What are examples of practical assignments that I will participate in? For instance, how to assess a process? How to create a process flowchart? How do I measure the maturity of a process? As well as, how do I measure the quality of a process?
- How do I prepare for an internal audit? Or for a certification audit?
This presentation explains why you should participate in this high-in-demand certification training course.