Our CISO coaching service helps chief information security officers to stay ahead of security attacks and breaches. Today’s challenges that a CISO is faced with are numerous. Whether it is compliance, or IoT security or basic password management. In addition, the threats as well as the technology landscape are constantly changing. Consequently, the CISO their and leadership team are forced to evolve and adapt their security programs all the time.
Examples of What CISO Coaches Help You With
- What do I do to best prevent security attacks?
- How do I avoid, transfer, eliminate, share and reduce risk to an acceptable level?
- What do I do to hire and retain skilled security resources?
- How do I balance between applying security controls and the user experience?
- What does it take to be involved early and constantly in strategic initiatives?
- How do I best keep up with disruptive technologies?
Let our CISO coaches navigate you. In areas such as:
- How do I establish a culture that embraces changes which decrease security risks?
- What are the steps that I take to source securely?
- How do I secure adequate budgets?
- What are my realistic security goals?
- Which processes, procedures and controls do I implement that matter the most?
- What automation and orchestration opportunities to I pursue?
- How do I best market and evangelize my security program?
- What are the activities to manage threat intelligence?
Obviously, this list of topics is far from complete. Therefore, please use it as a conversation-starter for an introductory chat. One that we gladly would have with you. Either in person, or over the phone or over an online meeting.
Are you interested? Then follow the links below for more information. After that, request a reference call with one of our satisfied customers!