INTERPROM’s BRM coaching service helps business relationship managers create value-driving and value-enabling relationships between (internal or external) business partners and their service provider partners or peers. What are the characteristics of a relationship like this?
- No more a culture of “them-and-us”
- Converged strategies of the business and of the provider. As well as converged capabilities
- Purpose-driven teams and team members
- Performance measures that are based on objectives and key results
- Risks and rewards that are shared between the partners
- Relationships that are based on candor, on trust, on transparency and on shared ownership
BRM Coaching Service
Our BRM coaches help navigating you in areas such as:
- Positively impacting business value
- Achieving increased levels of business relationship maturity
- Shifting from business-provider alignment to convergence
- Transitioning from a tactical BRM to a strategic BRM
- Organizing the deploying the BRM capability and discipline effectively
- Developing the BRM competency
- Leveraging from the value disciplines
- Sourcing strategically
- Establishing a strategic partnership with the business
This list of topics far from complete. So please use it as a conversation-starter for an introductory chat we gladly would have with you. In person, over the phone or over an online meeting.
Interested in our BRM coaching service? Then follow the links below for more information. After that, request a reference call with one of our satisfied customers!