Download the Presentation about ‘What is the CSMPO Course?’
The Certified Service Management Process Owner (CSMPO) course increases the knowledge, the skills, and the expertise of service management process owners. It prepares you fr your role and your responsibilities. Process owners gain a wealth of hands-on experience. As well as practical knowledge. The CSMPO course is a highly interactive course. It is filled with practical assignments and with materials that can readily be applied.
This list of topics are examples of what you can expect.
- How do I conduct a process maturity assessment? As well as a gap analysis?
- How do I align the performance of my process with the business objectives? As well as with the service management objectives?
- What does it take to design a process? A what are the steps that I take to implement a process? And what are the best practices to improve a process?
- What is process integration? And how to do I integrate my process with other processes and with services?
- Which tools and techniques do I use to design, to implement, to measure and to improve a process?
- How do I show return on investment on my process improvements?
- What are some examples of the practical assignments? For instance, you practice to create a process flowchart. And to conduct a process maturity assessment. As well as to measure the quality of your process
- And do not forget, you will walk away with sample process documents and several templates that you can customize further
- Which best practices of the most popular frameworks and standards should I benefit from?
This presentation explains why you should participate in this high-in-demand certification training course.