Download the Presentation about ‘What is the CSMSO Course?’
The Certified Service Management Service Owner (CSMSO) course increases the knowledge, the skills, and the expertise of service management service owners. The course prepares you for your role and your responsibilities. Service owners gain a wealth of hands-on experience and practical knowledge during the CSMSO course. This highly interactive course is filled with practical assignments. As well as with materials that can readily be applied.
These are examples of the topics of this course.
- How do I conduct a service maturity assessment? As well as a gap analysis?
- How do I align the performance of my service with the business objectives? As well as with the service management objectives?
- What does it take to design a service? A what are the steps that I take to implement a service? And what are the best practices to improve a service?
- What is service integration? And how to do I integrate my service with other services? As well as with processes?
- Which tools and techniques do I use to design, to implement, to measure and to improve a service?
- How do I show return on investment on my service improvements?/li>
- What are some examples of the practical assignments? For instance, you practice to create a service model and a service catalog. You also create a service level agreement and an operational level agreement. And you learn to conduct a service maturity assessment. As well as how to measure the quality of your service
- And do not forget, you will walk away with many sample service documents. As well as several templates that you can customize further
- Which best practices of the most popular frameworks and standards should I benefit from?
This presentation explains why you should participate in this high-in-demand certification training course.