Why should you participate in a Calibrate My Business Relationship Compass workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you?
- You are at the start of building a relationship with an important customer, client or business partner. For this reason alone, you want to start off right. And then nurture the relationship to its fullest. So what do you do? And above all, what are the steps to take?
- You have been tasked to seek a vendor, or supplier, to deliver a critical service to your organization. Ultimately, you will also be responsible to manage the relationship and ensure its success. Obviously, you want to do this right? So what do you need to do?
- Your customer is of strategic importance to you. However, the relationship is not going so well lately. What are the steps that you take to get things back on track?
Without a doubt, there are more examples of where a business relationship has gone wrong. And for many different reasons.
What to Expect?
What can you expect from this workshop? You build your own service relationship management plan. Your compass. In just one day. All under the expert guidance of your experienced workshop facilitator. The plan is tailored for every step of a relationship improvement effort. What does the plan include? Assessments, techniques and lists of actions. Each in support of your efforts of the relationship planning.
- What is a relationship management plan?
- How do I build a relationship management plan? And what are the right components?
- What does a joint relationship management plan look like?
- How do the components of such plan change over time?
- When to introduce the relationship management plan in the business relationship?
- How long do I need the relationship management plan during my business relationship?
- Who are the parties involved with the relationship management plan?
- How do I use the plan for internal business relationships? And what is different for managing business relationships with vendors and suppliers?
These are just a few of the questions that your workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with managing business relationships. Whether internal or external.
What Else Is Included in the Calibrate My Business Relationship Compass Workshop?
The Calibrate My Business Relationship Compass workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Our BRM workshop facilitators are BRM Institute-certified BRM coaches and consultants. Each carries the Institutes RCP credential. And, each draw from decades-long implementation experience.
Contact us today about our valued BRM workshop options that we offer.