Why should you participate in a Easy Peasy CMDB workshop? Well, do any of these reasons, sound familiar to you? Do any of these, sound familiar?
- Not exactly sure about how to tackle the “CMDB-beast”? In particular because you have held off on implementing it? You did make one attempt. You turned on your discovery tool. Clearly, this resulted in a big data mess. You are struggling with this unusual process that is so different than all other service management processes. So where do you begin?
- You are responsible to design and implement a CMDB. In addition, you need to reduce the confusion around the concepts of a Configuration Items (CIs). For instance, CI attributes, CI ownership, and CI relationships. Not to mention, what is a federated CMDB? As well as the difference between a CMDB and an asset database. You want to do this right. So what do you need to do?
- Due to the lack of information and transparency, leadership is demanding the implementation of a quality CMDB. Currently, there are easily a dozen individually-owned-and-maintained CMDBs in your organization. Subsequently, this has resulted in a lot of duplication of data and incorrect or inconsistent data. What are the steps that you take to get things back on track?
These are just a few of the questions that your Easy Peasy CMDB workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with designing and implementing CMDBs.
What to Expect from an Easy Peasy CMDB Workshop?
In just two days, you will build your CMDB implementation and improvement plan. All under the expert guidance of your experienced workshop facilitator. The plan is tailored for every step of a CI and CMDB lifecycle. Moreover, what does the plan include? Assessments, techniques and lists of actions. Each in support of your CMDB improvement efforts.
- What do quality CMDBs look like?
- How does a CI model hep me?
- What to expect from a CI owner?
- How to build and implement a CMDB?
- What are the components of a CMDB implementation or improvement plan?
- What CMDB quality reports do I need?
- How do I ensure that we meet the expected CMDB quality levels?
- What are the technology and process dependencies that I need to take into account?
- How do I structure my organization around the upkeep of the CMDB?
- How long will it take to show the first results? As well as be consistent in CMDB data quality?
These are just a few of the questions that your workshop facilitator addresses. Each facilitator possesses decades-long of practical experience with designing and implementing CMDBs.
What Else Is Included in the Easy Peasy CMDB Workshop?
The Easy Peasy CMDB workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use is within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
Every service management workshop facilitator of INTERPROM is ITIL 4 Managing Professional-certified. In addition, they are ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified and FitSM Advanced-certified. They mostly coach and consultant in service management. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.
Contact us today! And ask about our valued service management workshop services that we offer.