Interested? Then RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the workshop, you receive a notification.
Consider this highly interactive 2-day hands-on Live Online Assessing Business Relationship Management Maturity, or BRM Maturity Workshop. Why? Because you are seeking for ways to show value of your BRM practices. Right? Either your own or, the value your whole BRM Team brings. In either case, do not wait. RSVP, and express your interest to attend this Assessing BRM Maturity workshop. It is the perfect answer to the question: “How do I successfully assess and improve a BRM practices of my organization?”.
What did Amit Kalantri tell us? “To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don’t listen to their words, but watch their actions.”. So, what to watch for?
Upon confirmation, we share with you a link to make an online payment.
Provided of course that you are still interested in attending the workshop. The fees are $1,295 per participant. the fee includes the shipment costs of the workshop materials within the Continental US. Non-US students receive an electronic copy of the workshop materials.
The live online Assessing BRM Maturity Workshop covers the following topics:
- Assess the maturity of the business relationship managers. And express it in terms of competency levels
- Determine the BRM maturity of your organization. And do so, in terms of the level of maturity for each phase in the lifecycle of a relationship
- What is the relationship maturity of your organization? For each type of business relationship?
- How mature is the BRM Team of your organization?
- How complete is your business relationship management plan?
- Write an improvement plan that is based on the results of your maturity assessments
- And much more…
In addition, what are some of the examples of the takeaways of the workshop?
- The maturity of your business relationship managers
- The BRM maturity of your organization for each phase in the lifecycle of a relationship
- A completed assessment of the maturity for each type of business relationship of your organization
- The maturity level of the BRM Team
- A completed maturity assessment of your relationship management plan
- An improvement plan that is based on the results of the assessments
- And much more…
Every confirmed participant receives the “Assessing BRM Maturity Workshop Workbook”.
And successfully complete the workshop and receive the Assessing BRM Maturity certificate of INTERPROM. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your improved BRM experience.
Furthermore, the Assessing BRM Maturity workshop includes two (2) hours of individual coaching after the workshop. This represents a $500 value. This offer is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
And finally, the BRM workshop facilitators of INTERPROM are BRM Institute-certified BRM coaches and consultants. Each draw from decades-long of pragmatic BRM implementation experience.