RSVP below. This confirmed 2-hour BRM Executive Brief is free of charge.
The Live Online BRM Executive Brief is targeted for C-levels, executives, and other business leaders who are looking to gain knowledge of how to best leverage their business relationship management (BRM) capability.
Are you a business leader? And are you wondering: “Why should I invest in a BRM capability and why now more than ever?”. Here are just a few reasons. First of all, a BRM capability drives innovation and business value. In addition, it builds strategic partnerships. And furthermore, it evolves enterprise culture. A culture that supports collaboration and shared ownership of strategy and results. Across all business functions.
Are you in need of help with raising BRM awareness among top management? Then have us conduct a BRM Executive Brief. Why? Because it is designed to explain the role of the business relationship manager. A role that firstly moves IT, Finance, HR, Procurement, external business partners, and other business functions to converged strategic partners. And, as a result, the role helps driving exponential business results. Isn’t that what every business leader wants?
Looking for a tailored BRM Executive Brief that is specific to your needs? Just ask us. And we ensure that every participant fully grasps the benefits of business relationship management in your organization.
The live online BRM Executive Brief is covering the following subject areas:
- The rise of the People Platform
- Teams and Cross-functional Collaboration. The Digital Disruption and the obsessive Customer-focus. And, what is BRM’s Role In People-Powered Platforms
- Drive Value
- BRM Converges Business, Technology and all Functions. And, how does BRM Drive Value to Deliver Company and Customer Vision
- Build Strategic Partnerships
- What is Active Project and Portfolio Value. BRM and Business Metrics. And, consequently, what is BRM’s role in Project Investments and Company Strategy
- Evolve Culture
- Think – Act – Culture Cycle. Evolving Language. What is the Executive’s Role in BRM. And, what are the top 6 Failure Modes
- Leverage Community
- Get Plugged In. What to do Next
Sign up now for an informative session. INTERPROM’s BRM veterans conduct all Executive Briefs. They provide real world examples which are drawn from decades-long implementation experience.