RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Briefing fees are due upon confirmation of the brief.
The syllabus of the Online In-Person BRM Executive Brief is for C-levels, executives, and other business leaders looking to gain knowledge of why and how to leverage their Business Relationship Management capability. The session is designed to move IT, Finance, HR, Procurement, external business partners, and other business functions to converged strategic partners and drive exponential business results consistently across industries.
Participants of this session can expect an interactive and lively 4-hour briefing. Upon your request, we gladly tailor the class to your specific needs to ensure that every participant fully grasps the benefits of BRM in your organization.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $375 and include a 3-Month BRM Institute Membership. Fees also include shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online BRM Executive Brief is covering the following subject areas:
- Rise of the People Platform
- Teams and Cross-functional Collaboration, Digital Disruption and Customer-focus, BRM’s Role In People-Powered Platforms
- Drive Value
- BRM Converges Business, Technology and all Functions, BRM Drives Value to Deliver Company and Customer Vision
- Build Strategic Partnerships
- Active Project and Portfolio Value, Business Metrics, Project Investments and Company Strategy
- Evolve Culture
- Think – Act – Culture Cycle, Evolving Language, Executive’s Role in BRM, Top 6 Failure Modes
- Leverage Community
- Get Plugged In, What is Next
INTERPROM’s BRM training courses are conducted by BRM veterans providing real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.