RSVP below. This Executive Brief has been confirmed! 1-to-2-hour BRM Executive Briefs are free of charge.
The syllabus of the Live Online BRM Executive Brief is for C-levels, executives, and other business leaders looking to gain knowledge of why and how to leverage their business relationship management (BRM) capability.
The BRM Executive Brief is to raise business relationship management awareness amongst top management. “Why investing in a BRM capability and why now more than ever?” is the theme of this briefing. Here are just a few reasons. A BRM capability drives innovation and business value, builds strategic partnerships, and evolves enterprise culture to support collaboration and shared ownership of strategy and results across all business functions.
The session is designed to move IT, Finance, HR, Procurement, external business partners, and other business functions to converged strategic partners and drive exponential business results consistently across industries.
Participants of this session can expect an interactive and lively briefing. Upon your request, we gladly tailor the briefing to your specific needs to ensure that every participant fully grasps the benefits of business relationship management in your organization.
The live online BRM Executive Brief is covering the following subject areas:
- Rise of the People Platform
- Teams and Cross-functional Collaboration, Digital Disruption and Customer-focus, BRM’s Role In People-Powered Platforms
- Drive Value
- BRM Converges Business, Technology and all Functions, BRM Drives Value to Deliver Company and Customer Vision
- Build Strategic Partnerships
- Active Project and Portfolio Value, Business Metrics, Project Investments and Company Strategy
- Evolve Culture
- Think – Act – Culture Cycle, Evolving Language, Executive’s Role in BRM, Top 6 Failure Modes
- Leverage Community
- Get Plugged In, What is Next
INTERPROM’s BRM executive briefs are conducted by BRM veterans providing real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the presentation.