Attend this confirmed BRM Fundamentals class! Gain in business relationship insights and information. And, learn how you and your organization can stand out.
Looking for learning what Business Relationship Management (BRM) is all about? Look no further! The syllabus of the Live Online BRM Fundamentals class is designed to introduce BRM as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline. The class is for anyone, at any level and in any role. Doesn’t everyone who’s in business manage relationships? Do you want to learn more about collaborating with your peers? And/or how to achieve personal and business success through the BRM profession? Then this is your class. In other words, this high-level introduction successfully navigates you through what BRM has to offer.
Expect an interactive and lively one-day session. Your questions will be answered. Such as: What do business relationship managers do? And, what makes them successful? And how about, which industries are investing heavily in BRM?
Upon your request, we gladly tailor the class to your specific needs.
The course fees per student are: $575 and include a 3-months introductory BRM Institute Membership. Also included are the shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online BRM Fundamentals course is covering the following subject areas:
- Defining the BRM profession as a capability, role, and discipline
- Introducing the different frameworks, processes, and models which provide structure and guidance to BRM
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learning how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, business analysts, business functions, strategy, etc.) inside an organization
- Introducing BRM Institute’s resources and the Knowledge Path to Success
Sign up now and learn from our experience! INTERPROM’s BRM Fundamentals training courses are conducted by BRM veterans providing real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.