Attend this confirmed BRM Fundamentals online class! Gain in business relationship insights and information. And, learn how you and your organization can stand out.
Looking for learning what Business Relationship Management (BRM) is all about? Look no further! The Live Online BRM Fundamentals course introduces BRM as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline. Furthermore, you learn the basics of BRM. It is open to everyone. At any level and for any role, who manages business relationships. Do you want to learn more about working with business relationship managers? Or, how to achieve success through the BRM profession? Then this is your class. Let this high-level introduction successfully navigate you through the complexity of BRM.
Expect an interactive and lively one-day session. Your questions will be answered. Such as: What do business relationship managers do? And, what makes them successful? And how about, which industries are investing heavily in BRM?
Upon your request, we gladly tailor the class to your specific needs.
The course fees per student are $575 and include a 3-months introductory membership of the BRM Institute. Also included are the shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. Non-US students receive a watermarked electronic copy of the course materials. However, you cannot download it. And, you can print it one time only.
The live online BRM Fundamentals course is covering the following subject areas:
- Define the BRM profession as a capability, a role, and a discipline
- Introduce the different frameworks, processes, and models which provide structure and guidance to BRM
- Provide the language that is needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, business analysts, business functions, strategy, etc.) inside an organization
- Introduce the resources of the BRM Institute and the Knowledge Path to Success
Sign up now and learn from our experience! INTERPROM’s BRM Fundamentals training courses are conducted by BRM veterans providing real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.