RSVP below. It is FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
Looking for learning what Business Relationship Management (BRM) is all about? Look no further! The syllabus of the Live Online BRM Fundamentals course is designed to introduce BRM as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline. The class provides an understanding of BRM fundamentals. It is open to everyone, at any level and from any role, who manages business relationships. Do you want to learn more about interacting with business relationship managers? Or how to achieve success through the BRM profession? Then this is your class. Let this high-level introduction successfully navigate you to success with BRM.
Expect an interactive and lively one-day session. Upon your request, we gladly tailor a BRM Fundamentals course to your specific needs.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $575 and include a 3-months introductory membership of the BRM Institute. Fees also include shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. Non-US students receive a watermarked electronic copy of the course materials. However, you cannot download it. And you can print it one time only.
The live online BRM Fundamentals course is covering the following subject areas:
- Defining the BRM profession as a capability, role, and discipline
- Introducing the different frameworks, processes, and models which provide structure and guidance to BRM
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learning how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, business analysts, business functions, strategy, etc.) inside an organization
- Introducing BRM Institute’s resources and the Knowledge Path to Success
Sign up now and learn from our experience! INTERPROM’s BRM Fundamentals training courses are conducted by BRM veterans. Therefore, they provide real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.