Another BRM Fundamentals class confirmed! Join as well. And learn what the BRM-fuzz is all about. Looking for learning what Business Relationship Management (BRM) is all about? Then look no further! The Live Online BRM Fundamentals course introduces you to BRM as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline. This information-packed class provides a solid understanding of BRM fundamentals. It is open to everyone, at any level, and in any role. To everyone who seeks better business relationships. Additionally, do you want to learn more about interacting with business relationship managers? Or how to achieve success through the BRM profession? Then this is your class. Let this high-level introduction successfully navigates you to success with BRM.
Expect an interactive and lively one-day session. Upon your request, we gladly tailor a BRM Fundamentals course to your specific needs.
The fees per student are $575. However, use promo code “brmf50”, and benefit from a $50 discount. This special offer expires after August 31, 2021. The course fees include a 3-months introductory membership of the BRM Institute. Also included are a softcopy of course materials.
The live online BRM Fundamentals course covers the following topics:
- How to define the BRM profession as a capability, as a role, and as a discipline?
- What do business relationship managers do?
- Who do business relationship managers report to?
- What are the different frameworks, processes, and models that provide structure and guidance to BRM?
- Which terms and terminology is needed to change perceptions and perspectives?
- How does the BRM discipline interact with other disciplines inside an organization? For instance, with project management, architecture, business analysis, business functions, strategy, etc.
- What are the resources the BRM Institute has to offer? And what is the Knowledge Path to Success?
Sign up now and learn from our experience! INTERPROM’s BRM Fundamentals training courses are conducted by BRM veterans. Therefore, they provide real-world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.