RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The syllabus of the Online In-Person BRM Fundamentals course is designed to introduce Business Relationship Management (BRM) as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is open to everyone, at any level and from any role, wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession. This high-level introduction will successfully navigate the complexity of BRM.
Course participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session. Upon your request, we gladly tailor the class to your specific needs to ensure that every participant fully grasps the benefits of BRM in your organization.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $575 and include a 3-Month BRM Institute Membership. Fees also include shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online BRM Fundamentals course is covering the following subject areas:
- Defining the BRM profession as a capability, role, and discipline
- Introducing the different frameworks, processes, and models which provide structure and guidance to BRM
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learning how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, business analysts, business functions, strategy, etc.) inside an organization
- Introducing BRM Institute’s resources and the Knowledge Path to Success
INTERPROM’s BRM training courses are conducted by BRM veterans providing real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience for a better understanding of the course materials.