Good news! This class has been confirmed!
The content of the live online BRMP Certification course is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of business relationship management best practices. We’re going to fill your toolkit. So, do you want to become a skillful business relationship manager (BRM)? Then get ready to learn all about the competencies that make you successful. In addition, do you want to learn how a BRM can positively impact overall business results? Well, then this is your course.
Successful BRMP exam candidates will receive APMG’s BRMP certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your business relationship management knowledge.
The fees per student are: $1,995 and include the $552 exam fees. These fees also include a hardcopy of the BRMP Guide. And, also covered, are the shipment costs of the course materials within the Continental US; a surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online BRMP Certification course covers the following subject areas:
- What are the three key aspects of Business Relationship Management
- What are the four core disciplines of the BRM
- How to best characterize the role of the BRM
- What are the business relationship analyses and planning techniques which the BRM uses
- What does it mean to perform as a strategic partner and why is it important
- How does the BRM contribute to the formulation of the business strategy
- What does it mean to shape business demand for the services of the provider
- How does the BRM use the disciplines of portfolio management
- What are the techniques to maximize business value
- What is Business Transition Management and what are the conditions for a successful organizational change program
- The BRM and minimizing value leakage
- The role the BRM has in Service Management as well as in the alignment of services and service levels with the needs of the business
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication that every BRM needs
- Learning categories: Key BRM concepts and the Business-Provider Maturity Model, Demand Shaping, Strategic Partnering, Business Capability and Value Management, Portfolio Management and Business Governance, Business Transition Management, Relationship to Service Management and Powerful Communications
INTERPROM’s BRMP certification training courses come with thorough exam preparations. These include sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, as well as repetition of course content. Looking to benefit from real world examples that are drawn from decades-long implementation experience? Look no further. Because we have the instructor that you are looking for.