Yet another BRMP class that is confirmed! May we welcome you as well?
The live online BRMP Certification course provides a solid understanding of business relationship management best practices. We fill up your toolkit. So, do you want to become a skillful business relationship manager (BRM)? Then get ready. And learn all about the competencies that make you successful. In addition, do you want to learn how a BRM positively impacts overall business results? Well, then this is your course.
Successful BRMP exam candidates will receive APMG’s BRMP certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of your business relationship management knowledge.
The fees per student are $1,995 and include the $552 exam fees. Furthermore, the fee also include the shipment costs of the course materials. As well as the hardcopy of the BRMP Guide within the Continental US. Non-US students receive a watermarked electronic copy of the course materials. However, you cannot download it. And, you can print it one time only.
The live online BRMP Certification course covers the following subject areas:
- What are the three key aspects of Business Relationship Management
- What are the four core disciplines of the BRM
- How to best characterize the role of the BRM
- What are the business relationship analyses and planning techniques which the BRM uses
- What does it mean to perform as a strategic partner and why is it important
- How does the BRM contribute to the formulation of the business strategy
- What does it mean to shape business demand for the services of the provider
- How does the BRM use the disciplines of portfolio management
- What are the techniques to maximize business value
- What is Business Transition Management and what are the conditions for a successful organizational change program
- The BRM and minimizing value leakage
- The role the BRM has in Service Management as well as in the alignment of services and service levels with the needs of the business
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication that every BRM needs
- Learning categories: Key BRM concepts and the Business-Provider Maturity Model. Demand Shaping. Strategic Partnering. Business Capability and Value Management. Portfolio Management. Business Governance. Business Transition Management. Relationship to Service Management. Powerful Communications,
INTERPROM’s BRMP certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. These include sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. And to top it off, the real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor.