BRMP Certification Course Live Online
July 13 @ 8:00 am – July 15 @ 5:00 pm
Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the class, you receive a notification.
This live online BRMP Certification course provides you with a solid understanding of the business relationship management (BRM) capability. As well as the BRM role and the BRM team. In just three days, we equip you to get BRM going in your organization. So, do you want to become knowledgeable and skillful with building relationships? In addition, with evolving culture, driving value, and with satisfying purpose? Then get ready. And learn all about it. And last but not least, want to learn how BRM can positively impact overall business results? Well, then this is your course.
Successful BRMP exam candidates receive the BRMP certificate of the BRM Institute and APMG International. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge about business relationship management.
Upon confirmation of the class we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are $1,795. The exam fees are included. Additionally, expect a 3-months free introductory membership of the BRM Institute. Furthermore, the fee includes a softcopy of the BRMP Textbook, the Participant Guide, and Workbooks. The workbooks will be filled with action items for you to execute on after the class.
Already BRMP certified? Then benefit from a $371 discount. Simply enter coupon code “legacybrmp” when you purchase your seat. And email to us your BRMP certificate along with your purchase.
The live online BRMP Certification course covers the following topics:
- What is Business Relationship Management? And what is the value it provides to an organization?
- Why do organizations need to move beyond traditional goals of profit and products? And instead, focus on establishing a relationship-centered organization?
- Why is it important to integrate the management of business relationships into every element of your organization?
- What is the importance of educating your organization on how a mature BRM capability will not only build partnerships? But also, evolve culture, drive value, and satisfy purpose?
- How do you apply business relationship management to your organization’s BRM triple bottom line? Which consists of people, purpose, and planet?
- What are the basic knowledge, skills, and mindsets of the business relationship management role?
- Which core business relationship management approaches, tools, and templates are used to achieve results?
- What is the value and impact of the BRM capability on an organization? Complete a draft of the BRM Capability Workbook, and you know.
- In summary, the BRMP course focuses on foundational knowledge and comprehension of:
- The BRM Capability
- Evolve Culture
- Build Partnerships
- Drive Value
- Satisfy Purpose
- The BRM Role
- The BRM Team
NOTE: Timely reserve your seat for this class. You will need to complete 6-8 hours of pre-course assignments in order to be best positioned to pass for the exam. Furthermore, you are expected to study 1-2 hours during the evenings of the class. So make sure to clear your schedule.
INTERPROM’s BRMP certification training courses include the exam and thorough exam preparations. This means sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. And to top it off, the real-world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor.