The syllabus of BRMP Foundation Online In-Person training course is designed to provide a solid understanding of business relationship management best practices. The course also provides a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the business relationship manager (BRM) role and how well-cemented and effective BRM disciplines can positively impact overall business results.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s BRMP certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of business relationship management knowledge.
The regular course fees are $2,295 per student. However, in celebration of this year’s BRMConnect Conference, the fees per student are: $1,495, upon confirmation of this course. RSVP NOW! and make use of this one-time offer. To RSVP is FREE.
Fees include $510 in exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The course is covering the following subject areas
- The three key aspects of Business Relationship Management
- The four core BRM Disciplines
- The characteristics of the BRM role
- The business relationship analyses and planning techniques the BRM uses
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services?
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful organizational change programs to minimize value leakage
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication
- Learning categories: Key BRM concepts and the Business-Provider Maturity Model, Demand Shaping, Strategic Partnering, Business Capability and Value Management, Portfolio Management and Business Governance, Business Transition Management, Relationship to Service Management and Powerful Communications
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.