RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Workshop fees are due upon confirmation of the workshop.
The topics of the highly interactive two-day hands-on workshop Live Online Business Relationship Management Planning Workshop are aimed at elevating your BRM capability as an individual or the capabilities of your whole BRM Team. The Business Relationship Management Planning workshop is the perfect answer to the question: “How do I successfully plan, start, maintain and improve my business relationships?”.
Successful participants will receive the INTERPROM’s Business Relationship Management Planning certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of your business relationship management capabilities.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this workshop has been confirmed.
Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are: $1,295. Fees also include shipment costs of workshop materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online workshop is covering the following subject areas:
- Establishment of the relationship management plan
- Incorporation of knowledge, risks and opportunities into the relationship management plan
- Implementation of the initial relationship management plan
- Initiation of the joint relationship management plan with your business partner
- Establishment and implementation of the joint relationship management plan/li>
- Updating the joint relationship management plan with value creation
- Improving the joint relationship management plan with behavior and trust indicators
- Evaluation and reviewing the joint relationship management plan
Examples of the deliverables of the workshop are:
- A custom relationship plan for each phase of the business relationship
- A risk and opportunity identification approach of the business relationship
- An evaluation methodology of the collaborative capabilities and culture
- A joint value creation and innovation process
- And much more…
Our workshop materials include the INTERPROM’s “Business Relationship Management Planning Workshop Workbook” for every participant.
Furthermore, the Business Relationship Management Planning workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session; a $500 value that is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s BRM workshop facilitators are BRM Institute-certified BRM coaches and consultants. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.