Sign up for this confirmed live online CBRM course. And expand you practical experience. That you can apply immediately.
The live online 4.5-day Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) course is for the intermediate-to-advanced Business Relationship Manager (BRM). The focus of the CBRM course is to advance the role of the BRM in your organization. You learn how to optimize business value. Additionally, you learn how to advance the capability of the BRMs. This is accomplished through realistic scenarios in which you apply the BRMiBOK.
You receive the CBRM certificate of APMG International and the BRM Institute when you pass for the CBRM exam. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your superb knowledge in business relationship management. Furthermore, this qualification is to confirm that you have achieved in-depth understanding of the role of the Strategic BRM. And, that you are competent to perform the BRM role.
The fees per student are $2,995. However, use promo code “cbrm700”, and benefit from a $700 discount. This special offer expires after August 31, 2021. The course fees include the exam fees. Also included is a softcopy of course materials, which come with the official CBRM Guide.
The live online CBRM course covers the following topics:
- How to effectively communicate the purpose of the Strategic BRM role? As well as the objectives of the role
- How to optimally position the role of the BRM?
- What is your personal power and influence? And how do you use it?
- How to foster a culture that excels business value results?
- How to apply the Strategic Relationship Management processes and techniques?
- What is a trust relationship? As well as how to build and how to sustain it?
- How to assess the Maturity of Business Demand?
- How to assess the Maturity of the Business Relationship?
- What does it take to assess the Maturity of the Provider Capability?
- What is involved with an assessment of the Competencies of the BRM?
- How to apply cross-organization communication techniques?
- How do I influence executive leaders in their use of Provider Capabilities and Assets?
- What do I do to promote business innovation? Particularly, in the sphere of influence of the Provider
- How do I use of the Business Value Management process, its techniques, and its metrics?
- What is involved with applying Business Partner Experience Management?
- How to nurture a positive Business Partner perception of the Provider capabilities?
- How to shape the strategic agendas that lead to optimal business value?
- What are the implications of the Lean/Agile methods for the BRM role and for the BRM capability?
- How to influence the development and the deployment of the Provider capabilities that are available?
- How to apply the concepts of Business Capability Management?
A thorough exam preparation is part of INTERPROM’s CBRM course. This includes sample exam questions. It means individual and team assignments. And it includes repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples that are drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor who is a BRM veteran.