RSVP below. It is FREE. There are no obligations! The course fees are due when the class has been confirmed.
The live online Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) course is for the intermediate-to-advanced Business Relationship Manager (BRM). The CBRM course focuses on advancing the role of the BRM. As a result, the role of the BRM is leveraged by the enterprise to optimize business value. In addition, you advance the capability of the BRMs.
You will receive APMG’s CBRM certificate when passing for the CBRM exam. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your superb knowledge in business relationship management. The purpose of this qualification is to confirm that you have achieved in-depth understanding of the role of the Strategic BRM. And, that you are competent to perform the BRM role.
The CBRM course fees per student are: $2,895. This includes the $432 exam fees. The fees also include a hardcopy of the CBRM Guide. And, the shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. When needing to ship internationally, a surcharge will apply.
The live online CBRM course covers the following subject areas:
- Effectively communicate the purpose and the objectives of the Strategic BRM role
- How to optimally position the role of the BRM
- Understand how to use your personal power and influence
- How to foster a culture that excels business value results
- How to apply the Strategic Relationship Management processes and techniques
- Learn how to build and how to sustain trust relationships
- How to assess the Maturity of Business Demand
- How to assess the Maturity of the Business Relationship
- Assess the Maturity of the Provider Capability
- Assess the Competencies of the BRM
- How to apply cross-organization communication techniques
- Influence executive leaders in their use of Provider Capabilities and Assets
- Promote business innovation in the sphere of influence of the Provider
- Use of the Business Value Management process, its techniques and its metrics
- Apply Business Partner Experience Management
- How to nurture a positive Business Partner perception of the Provider capabilities
- How to shape the strategic agendas that lead to optimal business value
- Understand the implications of the Lean/Agile methods for the BRM role and for the BRM capability
- Influence the development and the deployment of the Provider capabilities that are available
- Apply the concepts of Business Capability Management
- Contribute to Business Transition Management
A thorough exam preparation is part of INTERPROM’s CBRM course. This includes sample exam questions. It means individual and team assignments. And it includes repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples that are drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor who is a BRM veteran.