RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) course is intended for the intermediate-to-advanced Business Relationship Manager, as it focuses on advancing to the role of Strategic Business Relationship Manager. As such, the primary focus is on strategic business relationship management, leveraged to optimize business value to the enterprise. The purpose of this Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding and competence to perform the role of Strategic Business Relationship Manager.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s CBRM certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in business relationship management.
The course fees are USD $2,995 per student. Fees include USD $408 in exam fees and shipment costs of course materials and a copy of the CBRM Guide and the BRM Playbook within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $2,995 and include the $408 exam fees. Fees also include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials and a copy of the BRMP Guide within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
This live online CBRM course is covering the following subject areas
- Effectively communicate the purpose and objectives of the Strategic BRM role and how to optimally position that role for maximum effectiveness within the enterprise
- Understand how to use their personal power and influence to build business relationships and foster a culture that excels at business value results
- Apply the Strategic Relationship Management processes and techniques to build and sustain trust relationships spanning Business Partner and Provider networks
- Be able to assess Business Demand Maturity and Business Relationship Maturity and how these might evolve over time
- Be able to assess Provider Capability Maturity and BRM Competencies and identify key areas needing improvement
- Be able to apply cross-organization communication techniques to clearly articulate real Provider/business value delivered to the organization
- Be able to influence executive leaders in their use of Provider Capabilities and Assets based upon potential business value and convergence with business strategy
- Promote and catalyze business innovation in the Provider’s sphere of influence
- Be able to use the Business Value Management process, techniques and metrics to define, realize and optimize the value of Provider capabilities and assets
- Apply Business Partner Experience Management so as to foster a positive Business Partner perception of Provider capabilities as an essential element of building and sustaining trust relationships
- Shape strategic agendas for optimum business value, with due consideration of external compliance requirements and potential risks to the business
- Understand the implications of Lean/Agile methods for the BRM role and capability
- Influence the development and deployment of available Provider capabilities based upon business need and potential to enable or create business value
- Apply Business Capability Management to determine and acquire enabling capabilities pursuant to strategic outcomes
- Contribute to Business Transition Management in order to foster organizational understanding, support, adoption, and business value results of investments in new business capabilities
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.