Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the class, you receive a notification.
The 2-day Certified B2B BRM certification course is for anyone who wants to establish strategic business relationships between organizations. What makes a B2B business relationship manager (BRM) successful? Well, a B2B BRM knows how to successfully manage the lifecycle of an such relationship. Furthermore, the CB2BBRM™ course teaches you to develop a relationship management plan. One that carries you through each phase of this lifecycle. Also, you learn how to establish business relationship management system (BRMS) per ISO 44001. And how you embed this system in your organization. Since it both governs and enables you as the B2B BRM. And it contributes to your business relationship results.
Pass for the exam and receive the Certified B2B BRM™, or CB2BBRM™, certificate.
Upon confirmation of the class we provide you with a link to make an online payment.
The fees per student are $975. This includes the exam fees.
This live online instructor-led Certified B2B BRM™ course covers the following topics:
- How to perform a B2B business relationship maturity assessment? As well as a gap analysis based on ISO 44001 requirements?
- What is the best way to turn a B2B business relationship into a strategic business relationship? One that aligns with your business objectives?
- How do I design and implement a relationship management plan. One that is compliant with ISO 44001? And how do I continuously improve it?
- What is the best way to integrate the services of my business partner with my organization’s services?
- How do I interpret the B2B BRM requirements of the standard?
- What is the best way to show return on investment of B2B business relationships?
- Which steps are involved with becoming an ISO 44001 compliant organization?
INTERPROM’s Certified B2B BRM™ certification training courses come with thorough exam preparations. These include sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. And to top it off, the real-world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor.