Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the class, you receive a notification.
The 2-day External BRM Certified certification course is for anyone who wants to establish strategic business relationships between organizations. What makes an external business relationship manager (BRM) successful? An external BRM knows how to manage the lifecycle of an such relationship. The EBRMC™ course teaches you to develop a relationship management plan. One that carries you through each phase of this lifecycle. You also learn how to establish business relationship management system (BRMS) per ISO 44001. You embed this system in your organization. It both governs and enables you as the external BRM. And it contributes to your success.
Pass for the exam and receive the External BRM Certified™, or EBRMC™, certificate.
Upon confirmation of the class we provide you with a link to make an online payment.
The fees per student are $975. They include the shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. Non-US students receive an electronic copy of the course materials.
This live online instructor-led External BRM Certified™ course covers the following topics:
- How to perform an external business relationship maturity assessment? As well as a gap analysis based on ISO 44001 requirements?
- What is the best way to turn an external business relationship into a strategic business relationship? One that aligns with your business objectives?
- How do I design and implement a relationship management plan. One that is compliant with ISO 44001? And how do I continuously improve it?
- What is the best way to integrate my external services with my organization’s services?
- How do I interpret the BRM requirements of the standard?
- What is the best way to show return on investment of external business relationships?
INTERPROM’s External BRM Certified™ certification training courses come with thorough exam preparations. These include sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. And to top it off, the real-world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor.