RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management Service Owner (CISMSO) course aims to increase the knowledge, skills, and experience of ISO/IEC 20000 service management service owners in order to best prepare them for their role and responsibilities. ISO/IEC 20000 service owners gain a wealth of hands-on experience and practical knowledge during the CISMSO course that is highly interactive and filled with practical assignments and materials that can readily be applied.
Successful candidates will receive INTERPROM’s Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management Service Owner (CISMSO) certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of service management service owner knowledge and skills.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,695. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
This live online course is covering the following subject areas
- Service maturity assessment and gap analysis based on ISO/IEC 20000 requirements
- How to align an ISO/IEC 20000 service with business and service management objectives
- Designing and implementing an ISO/IEC 20000-compliant service and improving it
- How to integrate ISO/IEC 20000 services
- Interpreting the ISO/IEC 20000 service requirements
- How to show return on investment on service improvements
- Numerous practical assignments addressing service maturity assessments, service models, service catalog, service level agreements, operational level agreements and service quality measurements
- Sample service-related documents and customizable templates
- How to prepare for an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.