RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The Certified Service Management Process Owner (CSMPO™) training aims to increase the knowledge, skills, and competencies of service management process owners in order to best prepare them for their role and responsibilities. Process owners gain a wealth of hands-on experience and practical knowledge during the CSMPO course that is highly interactive and filled with practical assignments and materials that can readily be applied.
Successful candidates passing the 90-minute exam will receive INTERPROM’s Certified Service Management Process Owner (CSMPO) certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of service management process owner knowledge and skills.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,695. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The Certified Service Management Process Owner training covers the following subject areas
- Process maturity assessment and gap analysis
- What does a process implementation plan or process improvement plan look like?
- How to align a process with business and service management objectives?
- Designing and implementing a process and improving it based on industry best practices
- How to integrate processes with other processes and with services?
- Tools and techniques to design, implement, measure and improve a process
- How to show return on investment on process improvements?
- Working together and communication with customers, suppliers, other process owners and with service owners
- Numerous practical assignments addressing process assessments, process flowcharts, process maturity and process quality measurements
- Sample process documents and customizable templates
- Process improvement best practices per popular frameworks and standards
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.