RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The Certified Service Management Service Owner (CSMSO™) course aims to increase the knowledge, skills, and competencies of service management service owners in order to best prepare them for their role and responsibilities. Service owners gain a wealth of hands-on experience and practical knowledge during the CSMSO course that is highly interactive and filled with practical assignments and materials that can readily be applied.
Successful candidates of the 90-minute exam will receive INTERPROM’s Certified Service Management Service Owner (CSMSO) certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of service management service owner knowledge, skills and competencies.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,695. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
This live online Certified Service Owner course covers the following subject areas:
- Service maturity assessment and gap analysis based on industry best practices
- How to align a service with business and service management objectives?
- Designing and implementing quality services and improving them
- How to integrate services?
- Tools and techniques to design, implement, measure and improve a service
- How to show return on investment on service improvements?
- Numerous practical assignments addressing service maturity assessments, service models, service catalog, service level agreements, operational level agreements and service quality measurements
- How to work with and to communicate with customers, suppliers, top management, other service owners and process owners?
- Sample service-related documents and customizable templates
- Service improvement best practices per popular frameworks and standards
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.