RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Workshop fees are due upon confirmation of the workshop.
The topics of the highly interactive two-day hands-on workshop are aimed at elevating your service management capability as an individual or the capabilities of your whole service management team. The Designing and Implementing a Process Workshop is the perfect answer to the question “How do I successfully introduce and improve processes and process maturity?”.
Successful participants will receive the INTERPROM’s Designing and Implementing a Process certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of your service management capabilities.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this workshop has been confirmed.
Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are: $1,295. Fees also include shipment costs of workshop materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online workshop is covering the following subject areas:
- Determining a process requirements
- Appointing and enabling a process owner and a process manager
- Applying a process maturity model
- Determining process metrics, key performance indicators and critical success factors
- Designing and implementing a process architecture
- Designing and implementing a process and a procedure
- Measuring and evaluating process performance
- Conducting process reviews
- Establishing and implementing a process improvement plan
Examples of the deliverables of the workshop are:
- A process requirements checklist
- A custom process architecture, process, procedure, process measures and process implementation plan
- A completed process maturity assessment
- A process owner and process manager role description and training plan
- A process improvement process and procedure
- And much more…
Our workshop materials include the INTERPROM’s “Designing and Implementing a Process Workshop Workbook” for every participant.
Furthermore, the Designing and Implementing a Process workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session; a $500 value that is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s service management workshop facilitators are ITIL Expert-certified, ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified, FitSM Advanced-certified coaches and consultants. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.