RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the workshop is confirmed.
Elevate your service management capabilities. And sign up for the Designing and Implementing a Process Workshop. Why? Are you responsible to implement a service management process? Or has your process not improved lately? And is the maturity of your process is lacking? Well, then this hands-on workshop is for you. Get ready for a highly interactive two-day event. One that turns you into the process expert. Therefore, sign up and join us. After that, you will walk away with custom checklists, with templates and with many other documents.
Actively participate. And, after that, you will receive INTERPROM’s Certified Process Implementer certificate. This internationally recognized certificate confirms your service management capabilities.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this workshop has been confirmed. We provide you with a link to make an online payment. Assuming that you are still interested of course. The fees per participant are $1,295. This total amount includes the shipment costs of the workshop materials. These are shipped within the Continental US. A surcharge applies when shipping internationally.
This live online Designing and Implementing a Process workshop covers the following topics:
- What are the process requirements that I need to determine?
- Who is an excellent candidate to be a process owner?
- How do I enable a process owner?
- What is a process maturity model? And how do I apply it?
- How do I determine process metrics? Or key performance indicators? And critical success factors?
- What does it take to design and implement a process architecture?
- How do I design and implement a process and a procedure?
- What is recommended for effective process reviews?
- How do I measure and evaluate process performance?
- What are the steps to establish and implement a process improvement plan?
In addition, what are some of the deliverables of the workshop?
- A process requirements checklist
- Many documents. For instance, a custom process architecture. And a process and a procedure document. A set of process quality measures. And not to mention, a process implementation plan
- A completed process maturity assessment
- Role descriptions of a process owner and of a process manager. As well as a training plan
- A process improvement process and procedure
- And much more…
Every participant receives INTERPROM’s “Designing and Implementing a Process Workshop Workbook”.
Furthermore, the Designing and Implementing a Process workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching. You can make use of this, after the session. This represents a $500 value. This offer is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s service management workshop facilitators are coaches and consultants. They have the highest level of certifications in ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, VeriSM and FitSM. Each draw from decades-long of real-world implementation experience.