RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Workshop fees are due upon confirmation of the workshop.
The topics of the highly interactive two-day hands-on workshop are aimed at elevating your service management capability as an individual or the capabilities of your whole service management team. The Designing and Implementing a Service Workshop is the perfect answer to the question “How do I successfully introduce and improve services and service levels?”.
Successful participants will receive the INTERPROM’s Designing and Implementing a Service certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of your service management capabilities.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this workshop has been confirmed.
Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are: $1,295. Fees also include shipment costs of workshop materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online workshop is covering the following subject areas:
- Determining a service requirements
- Appointing and enabling a service owner
- Designing a service model
- Determining service levels and service level targets
- Designing and implementing a service portfolio
- Designing and implementing a service catalog
- Designing and implementing a service level and an operational level agreement
- Measuring and evaluating service performance
- Conducting service reviews
- Establishing and implementing a service improvement plan
Examples of the deliverables of the workshop are:
- A service requirements checklist
- A custom service model, service portfolio, service catalog, SLA, OLA and service implementation plan
- A service owner role description and training plan
- A service improvement process and procedure
- And much more…
Our workshop materials include the INTERPROM’s “Designing and Implementing a Service Workshop Workbook” for every participant.
Furthermore, the Designing and Implementing a Service workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session; a $500 value that is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s service management workshop facilitators are ITIL Expert-certified, ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified, FitSM Advanced-certified coaches and consultants. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.