RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the workshop is confirmed. Your CMDB is still not what it needs to be? Then sign up for the Easy Peasy CMDB Workshop. Why? You want a configuration management database (CMDB) that is up-to-date. Or one that is more complete. That is easier to maintain. Well, then this hands-on workshop is for you. Get ready for a highly interactive one-day event. One that turns you into a CMDB expert. Therefore, sign up and join us. After that, you will walk away with custom checklists. As well as with templates and with many other ready-to-use documents.
Actively participate. And, after that, you will receive INTERPROM’s Easy Peasy CMDB Workshop certificate of successful completion. This certificate is recognized internationally. Above all, it confirms your expertise in configuration management.
Upon confirmation of the workshop we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are $795.
This live online Easy Peasy CMDB workshop covers the following topics:
- Plan for creating a Configuration Management database (CMDB)
- Integrate your CMDB with Asset Databases
- Determine the supporting tooling and technology for your CMDB
- Define and build a data model for your (federated) CMDB(s)
- Collect and normalize data
- Define and assign CMDB-related roles and responsibilities
- Integrate configuration management with other processes and with services
- Measure and evaluate configuration management performance
- Conduct CMDB quality reviews and audits
- Establish and implement a CMDB improvement plan
In addition, what are some of the deliverables of the workshop?
- A project plan for implementing a CMDB
- Many documents. For instance, a custom data model, a technology architecture and a CMDB implementation plan
- CMDB-related role descriptions and training plans
- A CMDB improvement process and procedure
- And much more…
Every participant receives INTERPROM’s “Easy Peasy CMDB Workshop Workbook”.
In addition, the Easy Peasy CMDB workshop includes one (1) hour of online individual coaching. You can make use of this, after the session. This represents a $250 value. Use it within 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s facilitators of service management workshops are coaches and consultants. They have the highest level of certifications in ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, and FitSM. Above all, each draw from decades-long of real-world implementation experience.