FitSM Expert Bridge Live Online
August 2 @ 8:00 am – August 3 @ 5:00 pm
Confirmed! Sign up, participate, learn, and benefit from your ITSM experience and credentials. This is your fast-track to become a FitSM Expert.
The FitSM Expert Bridge course comes with ready-to-use information. As well as with implementation guidance that you readily apply. Are you responsible to lead your organization through a service management adoption? Well, then this is your training course. Even more when your efforts can use a boost.
Gain in real knowledge. And learn how to best meet the requirements of the lightweight FitSM standard. As well as how to lead your organization. Through a smooth transition from a reactive organization to a proactive one. Additionally, how to deal with the common hurdles that you may come across along the way.
Make sure you qualify for this class. And carefully read the qualifications you need to possess as they are listed below.
Pass for the FitSM Advanced Bridge exam as well as for the FitSM Expert. Both exams are part of this class. And you receive the FitSM Expert certificate of APMG. This certificate is recognized around the globe. It confirms your leadership skills that are needed to benefit from FitSM. The lightweight standard for IT service management (ITSM).
The fees are $1,595 per participant. This fee includes the exam fees of both exams. It also includes an electronic copy of the course materials.
The outline of this live online FitSM Expert Bridge course is as follows:
- Spend three hours on the Self-study workbook: Preparing for the FitSM Advanced & Expert “Bridge” training.
- What are the responsibilities for top management? And how do I best adopt them?
- How do I manage documentation and which documents do I need to manage?
- What is the P-D-C-A principle for continual improvement? And how do I apply it?
- What are the characteristics of the 14 FitSM processes? And what are the practical implementation aspects for each?
- How does the organizational context impact the service management system?
- Which leadership and governance aspects do I need to practice to successfully lead a FitSM program?
- How do I best plan and implement service management?
- How do I monitor, review, and improve service management?
Before you register for this Bridge course, make sure you possess the ITIL Expert certificate. Or possess any of the following ISO/IEC 20000 certificates: Consultant/Manager, Associate, or (Lead) Auditor.
You will also need to study at least three hours the Self-study workbook: Preparing for the FitSM Advanced & Expert “Bridge” training.
And finally, you need to possess a high-level of familiarity with IT service management (ITSM). As well as practical experience with implementing ITSM. And/or have experience with maintaining a service management system (SMS).
What Else is Included
Did you know that our certification courses include a thorough preparation for the exam? For instance, we include sample exam questions. As well as practical assignments. Besides that, there are numerous repeats of the content of the course that are built in.
Furthermore, you can expect real world examples. Those are all drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor. All this, for a better understanding of the course materials. So, you leave with ready-to-apply information and skills.