This class has been postponed!
The FitSM Foundation course provides a comprehensive foundation of IT service management for all IT professionals. Whether you are new to IT service management or have been part of implementation program and are looking for ways to expedite showing value as a result of your efforts.
FitSM is an open source IT service management standard. It provides a lean approach to benefiting from IT service management best practices.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s FitSM Foundation certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in the FitSM IT service management standard.
Course fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
Course Curriculum of this live online is as follows:
- Introduction to IT service management
- IT service management terms and concepts
- The FitSM standards family and the implementation aids
- General aspects of IT service management
- The 14 IT service management processes
- Benefits, risks and challenges of implementing IT service management
- Related standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 20000, COBIT and ITIL
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.