RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Workshop fees are due upon confirmation of the workshop.
The topics of the highly interactive two-day hands-on workshop are aimed at elevating your service management capability as an individual or the capabilities of your whole service management team. The Implementing a CMDB Workshop is the perfect answer to the question “How do I successfully introduce a quality CMDB and improve it?”.
Successful participants will receive the INTERPROM’s Implementing a CMDB certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of your service management capabilities.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this workshop has been confirmed.
Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per participant are: $1,295. Fees also include shipment costs of workshop materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online workshop is covering the following subject areas:
- Planning for creating a Configuration Management database (CMDB)
- Integrating your CMDB with Asset Databases
- Determining supporting tooling and technology for your CMDB
- Defining and building a data model for your (federated) CMDB(s)
- Collecting and normalizing data
- Defining and assigning CMDB-related roles and responsibilities
- Integrating configuration management with other processes and with services
- Measuring and evaluating configuration management performance
- Conducting CMDB quality reviews and audits
- Establishing and implementing a CMDB improvement plan
Examples of the deliverables of the workshop are:
- A project plan for implementing a CMDB
- A custom data model, technology architecture and CMDB implementation plan
- CMDB-related role descriptions and training plans
- A CMDB improvement process and procedure
- And much more…
Our workshop materials include the INTERPROM’s “Implementing a CMDB Workshop Workbook” for every participant.
Furthermore, the Implementing a CMDB workshop includes two (2) hours of online individual coaching after the session; a $500 value that is valid for 30 days after the completion of the workshop.
INTERPROM’s service management workshop facilitators are ITIL Expert-certified, ISO/IEC 20000 Master-certified, FitSM Advanced-certified coaches and consultants. Each draw from decades-long implementation experience.