The “ISO 19011 – Overview” webinar provides information of the guidelines for auditing management systems. You will also learn about the different types of guidelines which ISO 19011 is recommending. The target audience of this 1-hour webinar is anyone interested in learning about audit programs, audit plans and how your organization will benefit from it.
This webinar is covering the following subject areas
- Understanding the principles of auditing
- Establishing audit program objectives
- Establishing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and improving an audit program
- Performing a management system audit
- Initiating the audit, preparing and conducting the audit activities, preparing and distributing the audit report, completing the audit and conducting the audit follow up
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Determining the auditor competence
- Establishing and selecting the appropriate auditor evaluation criteria and method
- Conducting auditor evaluations and maintaining and improving auditor competence
INTERPROM’s “GOT ISO” webinar series are educational and consist of no commercial information. You can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your presenters for a better understanding of the featured topic.
This webinar is part of the “GOT ISO” webinar series. These informational webinars are intended to increase awareness about ISO standards that are most commonly used by organizations.
Presenter: Mart Rovers
Mart Rovers has over 35 years of experience in IT and has been consulting and training in IT Service Management and Information Security Management since 1992. He currently serves as the President of INTERPROM and is a Board Member of the Arizona ITSM Professionals organization. Mart is a certified ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor and Executive Consultant/Manager (Master). He holds the ITIL® v3 Expert certification along with ISO/IEC 27001 Professional certifications. He has led numerous organizations towards becoming ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001 certified and is an accredited instructor for ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, and ITIL training courses. Mart received his MBA degree in Information Analysis and holds BS degrees in Mathematics and in Marketing.