Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the class, you receive a notification.
Want to know what Business Continuity Management (BCM) is all about? Look no further! The course content of the Live Online ISO 22301 Fundamentals course is designed to introduce you to BCM. You learn about the guidance on BCM that this standard provides us with. For you and for your organization. It is guidance to design, to implement and to manage business continuity. All that, in a systematic approach. One that is durable. And one that you can improve when that is needed.
You can expect an interactive and a lively one-day session. Not to mention, that we gladly tailor the ISO 22301 Fundamentals class to your specific needs.
When we confirm the class, we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are $575. This amount includes the exam fees.
This live online instructor-led ISO 22301 Fundamentals – Business Continuity Management course covers the following topics:
- What is Business Continuity Management?
- ISO 22301; what does the standard provide me with?
- What are the Business Continuity Management terms and definitions that I need to know?
- Can you recognize the components of a Business Continuity Management System?
- What is a Business Impact Analysis?
- How to establish a Business Continuity Strategy?
- What is a Risk Assessment?
- How to implement Business Continuity procedures?
- Continuously improving your Business Continuity Management System
- What is a Business Continuity Management audit comprised of?
Did you know that our ISO 22301 Fundamentals certification courses include a thorough preparation for the exam? For instance, we include sample exam questions. As well as practical assignments. Besides that, there are numerous repeats of the content of the course that are built in.
Furthermore, you can expect real world examples. Those are all drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor. All this, for a better understanding of the course materials. So, you leave with ready-to-apply information and skills.