RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the class is confirmed.
Want to know what Business Continuity Management (BCM) is all about? Look no further! The course content of the Live Online ISO 22301 Fundamentals course is designed to introduce you to BCM. You learn about the guidance on BCM that this standard provides us with. For you and for your organization. It is guidance to design, to implement and to manage business continuity. All that, in a systematic approach. One that is durable. And one that you can improve when that is needed.
You can expect an interactive and a lively one-day session. Not to mention, that we gladly tailor the ISO 22301 Fundamentals class to your specific needs.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. We provide you with a link to make an online payment. Assuming that you are still interested of course. The fees are $575 per student. These fees include exam fees as well as the shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge applies when shipping internationally.
This live online instructor-led ISO 22301 Fundamentals – Business Continuity Management course covers the following topics:
- What is Business Continuity Management?
- ISO 22301; what does the standard provide me with?
- What are the Business Continuity Management terms and definitions that I need to know?
- Can you recognize the components of a Business Continuity Management System?
- What is a Business Impact Analysis?
- How to establish a Business Continuity Strategy?
- What is a Risk Assessment?
- How to implement Business Continuity procedures?
- Continuously improving your Business Continuity Management System
- What is a Business Continuity Management audit comprised of?
Furthermore, INTERPROM’s ISO 22301 Fundamentals certification training courses include a thorough exam preparation. You can expect sample exam questions. As well as individual assignments and team assignments. Not to mention the real-world examples that your instructor draws from. From decades-long of implementation experience.