THIS COURSE IS CONFIRMED! Register now while seats are still available.
The syllabus of ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Online In-Person training course is designed to provide a solid understanding of the requirements and the intent of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard for service management. This instructor-led ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course also covers the skills required to prepare for and successfully audit the content of the standard for anyone involved with auditing for ISO/IEC 20000 compliance or certification.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of auditing knowledge in management systems as per ISO/IEC 20000.
The course fees per student are: $1,695. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The course is covering the following subject areas
- The definitions and principles of service management
- Auditing the service management system according to ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021
- The ISO/IEC 20000 audit requirements
- Auditing the ISO/IEC 20000 processes, services and service management system
- Preparing for an audit program and audit plan according to ISO 19011
- Interview techniques and other auditor competencies
- Preparing for and conducting an ISO/IEC 20000 internal audit
- Preparing for and conducting an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit
- Practical assignments to practice preparing for and conducting an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit
- Practical assignments to practice different interview techniques
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.