RSVP below! It is FREE. And there are no obligations! We contact you when the class is confirmed.
The live online ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification training course provides a solid understanding of the service management best practices according to ISO/IEC 20000. Did you know that this ISO standard is for any service provider? And that it provides you with a to-do list? A list that turns your culture into a proactive organization? A service organization that is trustworthy? An organization that provides consistent quality levels of services?
Do you want to be like that? Well, then this is your training course.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. We provide you with a link to make an online payment. Assuming that you are still interested of course. The fees per student are $1,195. This total amount includes the exam fees. Furthermore, the fee also includes the shipment costs of the course materials. These are shipped within the Continental US. A surcharge applies when shipping internationally.
This live online instructor-led ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification course covers the following topics:
- How to speak the language of service management?
- Where does ISO/IEC 20000 fit in the service management landscape?
- What is the context your organization operates within?
- How to effectively provide leadership for an organization in the service industry?
- What are the planning activities that an organization providing services needs to undertake?
- How do you best support your service management system?
- What is all involved with operating your service management system?
- How to measure your performance as an organization providing services?
- What does it take to continuously improve your services?
- And, if you choose to become an ISO/IEC 20000 certified organization, what is the path to follow?
Furthermore, INTERPROM’s ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification training courses include a thorough exam preparation. You can expect sample exam questions. As well as individual assignments and team assignments. Not to mention the real-world examples that your instructor draws from. From decades-long of implementation experience.