RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The syllabus of the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation live online certification training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of what a service management system is. Learn all about the minimum requirements that organizations providing services should aspire to, within the context of ISO/IEC 20000 and experience noticeable improvements in customer satisfaction. Show credibility, by passing for the one-hour multiple choice certification exam. It will test your capability to “recognize” and “understand” the ISO/IEC 20000 concepts that are explained during the class.
Successful candidates receive APMG’s ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in management systems as per ISO/IEC 20000.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,195. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course is covering the following subject areas:
- How to speak the language of service management?
- How does ISO/IEC 20000 fit in the service management landscape?
- What is the context of your organization within it operates, including your objectives, your opportunities, the scope of the service management system and establishing it?
- How to effectively provide leadership for an organization in the service industry?
- What are the planning activities that an organization providing services needs to undertake to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction?
- How do you best support your service management system, including making sure you have the best human resources who a competent and aware, who communicate and are knowledgeable?
- What is all involved with operating your service management system? What is needed to do operational planning and control, effectively manage a successful service portfolio, manage relationships with customers and other business partners, keep up with supply and demand, design and implement new or changed services, resolve issues and fulfil customer requests, and to assure service quality levels?
- How to measure your performance as an organization providing services?
- How to continuously improve your services?
- And, if you choose to become an ISO/IEC 20000 certified organization, what is the path to follow?
Don’t hesitate and sign up now. INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, so worries about passing for this test. Still not convinced signing up? How about this? You can expect real-world examples drawn from more than three decades-long implementation experience of your instructor. Do you want a better understanding about how to improve your services, your delivery of services and increase customer satisfaction? This is your course!