The syllabus of the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation online in-person certification training course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of what a service management system is. You will also learn all about the minimum requirements that service providers should aspire to, within the context of ISO/IEC 20000. The one-hour multiple choice certification exam will test the capability of the candidate to “recognize” and “understand” the ISO/IEC 20000 concepts that are explained.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in management systems as per ISO/IEC 20000.
Upon confirmation of this course, the fees per student are: $1,195. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The course is covering the following subject areas
- Understanding the definitions and principles of service management
- Understanding the position of ISO/IEC 20000 in the service management landscape
- Establishing and improving the service management system
- The design and transition of new or changed services process
- The service delivery processes
- The relationship processes
- The resolution processes
- The control processes
- The path to ISO/IEC 20000 certification
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.