Express your interest. And RSVP below. No strings attached! Once we confirm the class, you receive a notification. The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner course provides a pragmatic understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. The standard for service management. This highly interactive course comes with many individual and team assignments. Each provides an in-depth look into the intent of the standard. Furthermore, the course covers the skills required to successfully apply and implement the service management system (SMS). Anyone who works in the service industry benefits from this course. Particularly when improving the quality of your services is important to you.
Pass for the 150-minute certification exam. And you receive the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner certificate of APMG. This certificate is recognized around the globe. It confirms your pragmatic knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000.
When we confirm the class, we provide you with a link to make an online payment. The fees are $1,695 per participant. This fee includes the exam fees. It also includes the shipment costs of the course materials. Within the Continental US. Non-US students receive an electronic copy of the course materials.
The live online ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner course covers the following topics:
- How to plan and to execute the project to implement the SMS?
- What is involved with the implementation of the processes of ISO/IEC 20000-1? And how does the ISO/IEC 20000-2 standard help me with this?
- How to best document the plans, the policies, the processes, the procedures, the approaches, and the agreements of ISO/IEC 20000-1?
- What do I do to best assist and advise the organization to achieve ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification?
- What do I need to know to understand, explain, and advise on issues about applicability? As well as the definition of the scope of the SMS?
- How do I best explain the intent of the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1?
- What are the steps to take to achieve certification? And what is involved with upholding certification in ISO/IEC 20000-1?
- How do I determine that the organization is ready for an audit in ISO/IEC 20000-1?
- Which technology and which tools do I recommend to support the SMS?
- How do I conduct a gap analysis? And what does an improvement plan look like?
Did you know that our ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner certification courses include a thorough preparation for the exam? For instance, we include sample exam questions. As well as practical assignments. Besides that, there are numerous repeats of the content of the course that are built in.
Furthermore, you can expect real world examples. Those are all drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor. All this, for a better understanding of the course materials. So, you leave with ready-to-apply information and skills.