RSVP below. It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner training course is designed to provide a solid understanding of the content and the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard for service management. Furthermore, the course teaches the skills and techniques that are required to successfully apply and implement the practical content of the standard. The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner training course for anyone involved with implementing service management or improving customer satisfaction, relationships with internal and external business partners, services and service levels, processes, and business performance.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your practical knowledge in management systems as per ISO/IEC 20000.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,695. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live onlineISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner course covers the following subject areas:
- Understanding the service management system implementation project
- Implementing process management
- Documenting the ISO/IEC 20000 plans, policies, processes, procedures, approaches and agreements
- Assisting and advising organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000-1 and certification
- Understanding, explaining and advising on issues regarding applicability and scope definition
- Explaining the intent of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements
- Achieving certification and the on-going demonstration of conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Determining and recommending on ISO/IEC 20000 certification readiness assessments
- Advising on the use of technology and tools to support the implementation and improvement of the service management system
- Producing and assessing a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Nearly half of this course consists of assignments, making this class highly interactive. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.