The syllabus of ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of what an information security management system is. You will also learn all about the minimum requirements that organizations should aspire to, within the context of ISO/IEC 27001. The certification exam will test the capability of the candidate to “recognize” and “understand” the ISO/IEC 27001 concepts that are explained.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in management systems as per ISO/IEC 27001.
Upon confirmation of this course, the fees per student are: $1,195. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The course is covering the following subject areas
- Understanding the definitions and principles of information security management
- Understanding the position of ISO/IEC 27001 in the information security management landscape
- Establishing and improving the information security management system
- The management of information security risks in the context of ISO/IEC 27001
- The information security controls of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- The path to ISO/IEC 27001 certification
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.