RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner training is designed to provide a solid understanding of the content and the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard for information security management. This highly interactive course with many individual and team assignments provides an in-depth look into the intent of the international standard for information security. Furthermore, the course covers the skills required to successfully apply and implement the practical content of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard for anyone involved with implementing information security management or improving it.
Successful candidates will receive APMG’s ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner certificate. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your knowledge in management systems as per ISO/IEC 27001.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,695. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live onlineISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner training covers the following subject areas:
- Understanding the information security management system implementation project
- Implementing information security controls
- Documenting the ISO/IEC 27001 plans, policies, processes, procedures, approaches and agreements
- Assisting and advising organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 27001 and certification
- Understanding, explaining and advising on issues regarding applicability and scope definition
- Explaining the intent of the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements
- Achieving certification and the on-going demonstration of conformity to ISO/IEC 27001
- Determining and recommending on ISO/IEC 27001 certification readiness assessments
- Advising on the use of technology and tools to support the implementation and improvement of the information security management system
- Producing and assessing a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations. This includes sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Furthermore, you can expect real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.