RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
ITIL 4 Foundation offers students a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in ITIL 4. ITIL 4 Foundation is aimed at entry level IT professionals, those who need a basic understanding of ITIL. The purpose of ITIL 4 Foundation is to introduce attendees to modern IT-enabled service management.
The 1-hour certification exam will assess whether the candidate can demonstrate enough recall and understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework. The qualification will provide you with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working. Successful candidates will receive AXELOS’ ITIL Foundation certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of service management knowledge per ITIL.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,195. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online ITIL 4 Foundation course covers the following subject areas:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.