RSVP below! It’s FREE and with no obligations! Course fees are due upon confirmation of the class.
The syllabus of ITIL v3 Foundation course is designed to provide a solid understanding and knowledge of service management as a practice, the service lifecycle, key service management concepts, principles and methods, service management processes across the service lifecycle, service management roles and functions, and service management technology and architecture. A 1-hour certification exam will test your capability to recognize and understand the ITIL concepts that are explained during the course.
Successful candidates will receive AXELOS’ ITIL Foundation certificate; an internationally recognized confirmation of service management knowledge per ITIL.
Those who have RSVP-ed will be notified when this course has been confirmed. Upon confirmation you will be provided with a link to make an online payment. The fees per student are: $1,295. Fees include exam fees and shipment costs of course materials within the Continental US. A surcharge will apply when shipping internationally.
The live online ITIL Foundation course covers the following subject areas:
- Service management as a practice
- The service lifecycle
- Generic service management concepts and definitions
- The service strategy phase of the service lifecycle
- The service design phase of the service lifecycle
- The service transition phase of the service lifecycle
- The service operations phase of the service lifecycle
- The continual service improvement phase of the service lifecycle
- The service management functions
- The service management roles
- Service management roles technology and architectures
- Certification examination preparation assignments
INTERPROM’s certification training courses include thorough exam preparations through sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content, as well as real world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor for a better understanding of the course materials.