- This event has passed.
Legacy BRMP Certification Course Live Online
March 16 @ 8:00 am – March 18 @ 5:00 pm
Sign up! And attend the Legacy BRMP certification course. This class is confirmed!
This live online Legacy BRMP Certification course provides you with a solid understanding of best practices of business relationship management. In just three days, we fill your business relationship manager (BRM) toolkit. So, do you want to become a skillful BRM? Then get ready. And learn all about the competencies that make you successful. In addition, do you want to learn how a BRM can positively impact overall business results? Well, then this is your course.
Successful Legacy BRMP exam candidates receive the BRMP certificate of the BRM Institute and APMG International. This is an internationally recognized confirmation of your business relationship management knowledge.
The fees per student are $1,995. Included, are the exam fees. Additionally, expect a 3-months free introductory membership of the BRM Institute. Furthermore, the fee includes a softcopy of the BRMP Guide. Also included is a handy overview of the concepts and techniques. You learn all about those.
The live online Legacy BRMP Certification course covers the following topics:
- What are the three key aspects of Business Relationship Management?
- What are the four core disciplines of the BRM?
- How to best characterize the role of the BRM?
- What are the business relationship analyses and planning techniques which the BRM uses?
- What does it mean to perform as a strategic partner? And why is it important?
- How does the BRM contribute to the formulation of the business strategy?
- What does it mean to shape business demand for the services of the provider?
- How does the BRM use the disciplines of portfolio management?
- What are the techniques to maximize business value?
- What is Business Transition Management? And what are the conditions for a successful organizational change program?
- How does the BRM minimize value leakage?
- What is the role the BRM has in Service Management? And how does the BRM make sure that- services align with the needs of the business?
- What are the principles of effective and persuasive communication?
- Learning categories: Key BRM concepts and the Business-Provider Maturity Model. Demand Shaping. Strategic Partnering. Business Capability and Value Management. Portfolio Management and Business Governance. Business Transition Management. Relationship to Service Management and Powerful Communications
INTERPROM’s BRMP certification training courses include the exam and thorough exam preparations. This means sample exam questions, individual and team assignments, and repetition of course content. Not to mention, the real-world examples drawn from decades-long implementation experience of your instructor.
6 people are attending Legacy BRMP Certification Course Live Online